Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12/16/07--HCA Breakfast with Santa

























Hoboken Catholic Academy hosted breakfast with Santa. The ice storm outside did not deter lots of folks from coming to see the big guy! Although it did prevent Mike from joining us. They had a catered breakfast with all sorts of good stuff--of which my girls only wanted a couple dunkin donut munchkins. forget the eggs, pancakes, etc... They also had a table for the kids to shop for their families. Everything was two dollars and Amanda was able to pick out items for me, daddy, and abbey. Abbey is getting a stuffed snowman. Mike is getting a picture frame adn I am getting an ice scraper! Amanda's friends Dylan was next to her and he picked one out for his mom--so ofcourse--she had to get one for me! Then she bought three things for herself! A girl after my own heart! One for you two for me!


Abbey screamed when it was time to sit on Santa's lap for a photo. Next year will be different-hopefully!


Then Amanda made some crafts, colored and played with her schoolmates.

No comments: