Monday, May 4, 2009

5/2/09--Amanda at Amanda's
















Amanda took an etiquette class today at Amanda's restaurant here in Hoboken. I won this at the Hoboken Family Alliance Cabin Fever Festival. She was def. the youngest there. It was supposed to be for 6-10 yr. olds. I told the lady in charge she was 5. She came up to me that day and complimented me on how well behaved she is being for her age. I then opened my big mouth and told her that she is actually 4--and won't be five until the end of the month. She said --you lied--shhh.. I won't tell. I guess I had a guilty conscience. It was adorable. There were kids picking their noses, and they really do say the darndest things. Hopefully they will be having more classes like this--it was a huge success. Amanda will tell you it was boring!!! I am proud of her for eating her bread, alphabet soup, and her chicken (on a bone--she even tried to cut it the right way but needed help) She didn't like the choc. mousse for dessert---not sure why. and she refused to even try the asparagus. errrhhh. why wont' the child eat veggies besides broccoli cooked in garlic and oil? The last photo Amanda's smile/pose reminds me of my Mom. Everytime i look at it.

No comments: