Monday, May 11, 2009

5/10/09--Happy Mother's Day
























































Went to the park with the kids and cousins after morning mass. Then went to Van Saun park. I received the best bouquet of flowers ever--dandelions!!! I remember picking them and giving them to my Mom too. It was a great treat to find a violet and put that in the mix too. It brought back many happy memories! Amanda and Abbs (esp manda) took great pride in picking as many dandelions as she could get for me. Thank you girls so much for a great mother's day! After the park we had dinner (celebrate mothers day and mikes b-day) with Grandma/Grandpa Tennaro at Cafe Italiano in Fort Lee. (we wouldn't go back--the staff was not friendly) It was a nice time though. Rosie aka Mom--I miss you--I can't believe this is my second Mother's Day without you. I carry you in my heart always and Amanda and I talk about you almost daily. I must stop writing now--tears are falling.

No comments: