Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10/8/08--Fuzzy the Caterpillar

Did I mention we found a caterpillar while ranking the leaves at Aunt Joanne's this past weekend. Stephanie gave us a little bug house to keep him in and made him a nice little house. I named him Fuzzy because the names Amanda came up with just didn't fit. Monday Amanda took him to school and I sent along the book the "Very Hungry Caterpillar." It was a big hit! Ms. Gravina even sent a note home thanking us for sharing our find and the book. Fuzzy is still alive and well even after a day of school and the park. He is feasting on broccoli, grapes, apple, etc. broccoli seemed to be his favorite so far. Mike is jealous (jokingly)--he said I am paying more attention to the caterpillar than him! I just want to make our new little house guest feel welcome!!! Photos to come..........

No comments: