Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cousins All Together

Aunt Liza and Nicole


Nicole, Abbey and Amanda in the bath--cousin Alyssa gave them the bath!
Amanda, Brittany, Anthony, Brandon, and Abbey



Nikolas, Ryan, Anthony, Brandon, and Amanda



Brittany and Abbs





Abbey and Brandon




Aunt Nancy and Stephanie




Anthony and Amanda cleaning house

















Anthony



My brothers and their families came in from Henderson, NV --(just about 10-15 min. off the Las Vegas Strip) for our Mom's services. It was so nice to see everyone.
My parents had 5 kids and together there are 10 grandchildren.
My sister Joanne (Joe) have: Alyssa (14), Ryan (11), and Stephanie (8)
Nancy--no kids-very smart!!!
My brother Peter (Linda) have twins: Brittany and Brandon (7) and Nikolas (3)
My brother Steven (Liza) have Anthony (4) and Nicole (2)
Me: Obviously--Amanda (3) and Abbey (1)
I am posting a bunch of photos of everyone.

No comments: